Hieronder een aantal lastige, maar leuke tongue twisters. Hoe snel kun jij ze zeggen?
Probeer deze tongue twisters!
- A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose.
- She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
- Eleven owls licked eleven little liquorice lollipops.
- Red lorry yellow lorry.
- Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear.
Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair.
Fuzzy wuzzy wasn’t very fuzzy, was he?
- I can think of six thin things, but I can think of six thick things too.
- Give papa a cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
- The big bug bit the little beetle, but the little beetle bit the big bug back.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- One-One was a racehorse,
Two-Two was one, too.
When One-One won one race,
Two-Two won one, too
Geef elke dag een tongue twister aan je leerlingen en laat ze er een paar minuten op oefenen!