Heb je nog wat tijd over aan het eind van de les? Dan zijn onderstaande raadseltjes leuk om te gebruiken in de bovenbouw. Probeer eerst zelf de antwoorden te bedenken voordat je de oplossingen leest!
Engelse raadjes en doordenkers
2. You enter a dark room filled with three things: a candle, an oil lamp and a gas burner. You only have one match. What would you light first?
3. A shepherd has seventeen sheep. All of them die, except for nine. How many sheep are left?
4. There are three candles burning. You blow out two. How many candles are left at that moment?
5. You drive a bus from Amsterdam to Brussels. There are 43 people in the bus and 7 step out in the Hague. 15 join again in Rotterdam and 9 step out in Antwerp, while 2 step out right before Brussels. What´s the name of the bus driver?
6. Five months per year have 30 days. Six months per year have 3 days. How many months have 28 days?
7. A boy was standing on one side of the river and his dog Spot was on the other side. The Boy shouted: ´Come on Spot!´ and the dog crossed the river. The amazing was that Spot didn´t get wet. How did he do that?
8. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
9. Give me food and I will live. Give me water and I will die. What am I?
10. A man lives on the tenth floor of a building. Every day he takes the lift to go down to the ground floor to go to work. When he returns from work, he takes the lift to the seventh floor and walks up the stairs to reach his apartment on the tenth floor. The lift is not broken. He hates walking, so why does he do it?
LEES OOK: SPELLETJES VOOR TUSSENDOOR, DEEL 1